New Zealand Olive Oil
Home          About Us          Olive Oil          Martinborough           Contact Us          Order               
New Zealand Olive Oil
Parish House Olive Oil
New Zealand Olive Oil
New Zealand Olive Oil New Zealand Olive Oil

ABOUT US

New Zealand Olive Oil

Parish House was built in 1879 for John Parish. It has been used as a staging post and as an accommodation house, and at one stage was called 'The Golden Sovereign.'

In the 1990s, Parish House became one of the first small, family-owned and operated olive groves in Martinborough. We came to Parish House in 2007 and love living in such a friendly community with so much to offer.

New Zealand Olive Oil
New Zealand Olives
New Zealand Olives
New Zealand Olive Oil
Parish House New Zealand Olive Oil
MARTINBOROUGH
read more about our history.....
New Zealand Olive Oil
Olive Oil from Parish House New Zealand Olive Oil
OLIVE OIL
read more about our Olive Oil.....
Parish House